Blog

Posted by david on 17 April 2018 at 2:05 am

Well, I had some work stuff come up this past weekend so I wasnt able to finish testing for the upgrade. Tonight I should have finished it, but i ran into some problems that ended up being a simple file permissions issue. I was really concerned before I discovered the mistake, because my dev build worked fine, but the upgrade kept crashing for no apparent reason. 

I rewrote the same few lines of code every way I could think of and it ended up not even being the code. Oh well, at least I have another improvement to work into 2.0 now. Tuesday I'll try again with the issue tonight fixed. Upgrade "week" continues for now...

Comments

Log in to comment

No comments yet!