Blog

Posted by david on 24 December 2017 at 3:26 am

I merged the Clay Installer updates into my 1.3 dev branch tonight. That was the last major merge for 1.3, I hope. I have some minor fixes here and there, but 1.3 is almost finished. I'm going to spend some build themes and working in small improvements, but I don't have very much more planned as far as major changes.

I'm very happy with the way this version has turned it. I now have a new CSS framework, written specifically for Clay, and supported by both Clay (the CMS)  and Clay Installer; a unified theme system across Clay and Clay Installer; Vue.js support; and built in Markdown support. Not bad for a couple of months of work.

I've decided I'm keeping the 2 new themes I've made, one will be the default in the Installer, but I'm building a new theme for here.

Comments

Log in to comment

No comments yet!