I've been working on my car this week, so no coding for me. The good news is I think its fixed. I'll find out on my way to/from work tomorrow I guess. I hadn't been driving it, but I got the OBD codes to clear tonight and it's running a lot smoother. I had gotten a little lazy on maintenance and it made me pay for it. I'll have to give it more attention and maybe I can do some preventive maintenance. The last code it was showing is no joke, so hopefully I ran it down to the correct part and it wont be back. If not, I may have to do some internal maintenance, which isn't exactly my forte.
Log in to comment