Blog

Posted by david on 22 April 2018 at 11:14 pm

I finally got to work on Clay more. I've fixed a few bugs and small issues here and there. I ran into an issue with the delete hook for markdown deleting all markdown copies of entries, I guess I probably hadn't tested that very much. It appears everything is ready for the upgrade here.

I also did some minor updates on a few apps to fix  some uniformity issues. I have some more testing in the Bible app, which will go on a new site. That's the only thing preventing me from upgrading here right now. I'll probably run one more local upgrade, just to make sure everything is good. Hopefully by Wednesday I can do it here for real.

Comments

Log in to comment

No comments yet!