Blog

Posted by david on 11 April 2018 at 12:37 am

First round of upgrade tests have gone well, no major issues yet. The new blog layout looks nice and I really like the new navbar. The only issues I've found are in ClaySS and they are minor. Even the mobile display looks good for minimum test cases during development.

One thing I've noticed was held over from a previous upgrade: when I merged blocks into plugins for 1.1, I did a fresh install and imported the old database. Well, that meant the blog app id changed, so the comments app recreated all of the threads for the new blog app id. It didn't hurt anything, just meant there were a lot of unused threads in the database. In the future I'll probably add a prune feature to remove unused threads, but for now I can just delete threads assigned to the old blog app id.

Comments

Log in to comment

No comments yet!