Blog

Posted by david on 13 January 2016 at 6:03 pm
Worked on my Summernote app some more. I found it either difficult or confusing to build a full plugin, so I actually forked the JS file. I wrote my embed stuff directly into Summernote and it works quite well. I'm probably going to keep it that way for now and actually remove the code for buttons I don't need. Eventually I'd like to make every button a plugin, but from what I can tell, you can't create new handlers in a plugin, you have to use the generic one. I could be wrong though, I'm no JS expert. Part of my emphasis shifted later in the day to the thought of turning the embedded sites into a service (product). There are sites out there that do that, but I don't really want to pay for it if I can do it. I may build it into Clay and make it a collective feature like some of the other stuff I'm working on. ;)

Comments

Log in to comment

No comments yet!